Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Somebody's birthday!!











Guess who's birthday it is today! Yes, Dawney who says she is 47 today. (You better check on that) Here are three little munchkins who kept me running fast after them. Come to think of it, I'm still trying to catch up with them!!








Here is Bart giving the Dawney a ride.


























Our family picture in 1960. I was so idealistic then. All of her clothes were going to match mine! In reality I discovered how hard it was to keep clothes on her!









Here she is, half naked.



















Here is the beautiful baby!





















When we lived in Connecticut. She wanted to be in a beauty contest!

















Buena Park Family. It seems we did everything together.



















Dawney and Julie all ready for their gymnastics recital!


















Here she is at 4 mos. How we adored her.


















The Beauty Queen at 7 yrs. old in Connecticut. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWNEY!

















Such a sweet picture at 8 yrs.

















Easter Morning, 1961, I love this picture.


















I think she was potty trained at this age!



















Fullerton with baby Tatia and sister Julie.




















Standing in front of the log cabin in SLC.




















Three sunbathers, Highland, UT.



















What can I say . . Beautiful!



















Finally!! I'm done. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!!

6 comments:

GBART said...

You did a fantastic job.... raising your children AND .....posting their pictures!
I hope everone appreciates all the work.
THEN AND NOW!
Bumpa

Julie/mom said...

if you were born in 1960, then that makes you 49 today! hmm

I love all the pictures! Each one is funny and sweet in their own way. Love them.

G Dawney said...

Yeah, well, wait until next year. You'll decide to be 47 too!

Candice said...

I have never seen the picture of Julie and Dawney with a beehive hair do. That was something else. Happy Birthday Dawney!

G Dawney said...

I remember having had that done. And I was so nervous because the last trick I did was a front somersault and I knew that it was going to ruin that hairdo. I don't remember actually doing the recital though. So I can't tell you what happened.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I decided that you can be 47 if you want to :)