Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Typical Tatia!


I'm on my way to pick up Daniel from school. I haven't had any lunch yet so I stop at Blimpies and order sandwich drink, etc. Reach for my wallet...what? It's not in my purse. Bother. Look in the other purse. Not there. Maybe it fell out...checked the whole car...UGH! I am hungry and I want my sandwich. Tell the man to save my sandwich. Drive home. Find wallet in 3rd purse. Drive back to Blimpie. Nice Blimpie man has saved my sandwich! Mmmm. That's better, but I don't quite feel done. Oh, Look! There is a 7-11. Just a little chocolate would be delightful. I pull in and turn off my car, gather up my blimpie trash, pick up my wallet and keys, get out of the car, throw away my trash, go into 7-11, get a Drumstick (ask Tanner), walk up to the counter...what did I do with my wallet? Check my pockets. Check them again. Walk back to the frozen section. I'm quite confused. Then I realize that the bag of blimpie trash is still hanging from my arm....but I remember throwing it away... AHHHHHHHH! I run out of the store to the trash can and there it is! WHAT A DORK! When I went back into the store to pay for my Drumstick, my actions had caused quite a conversation among the other customers and the cashier. At least I gave them all a good laugh!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Yes, Tatia, I think you have done that before. And, yet, I always trust you to watch out for my purse when you are with me!!

Candice said...

I'm glad you found your wallet. I was guessing that you were going to leave your keys in the car with it running and the doors locked, and no other spare keys because you couldn't find them. So actually, you did much better than I thought!!

If it makes you feel better I forgot my wallet at Inn N Out last week. The man let me have a FREE lunch. He was very nice.