Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica Nicole


I love this picture. I have some men friends who love it, as well.



Sisters, Sisters, There were never such devoted Sisters!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA AND HER DUCK!! She is 21, today!This pic came from her camera.





This is Jessica at 9 mos when she lived with me for awhile. This is a favorite. I loved her so.











Here she is showing her spunky personality.










Jessica with her feather boa!



More Spunk - She liked to run naked!!











Jessa at 8 yrs. in 3rd grade. She got teased a lot for having such curly hair.










She was always a good eater. Jessica, I hope you have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

JessicaG. said...

awe so cute!!!! you know the picture of me from school when my hair was curly is when i got the nick name at school curly frys. THANK YOU NANA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Tatia said...

This....month is such a special one. It's birthday time for you. I'd really like to celebrate this happy day with you, SO....zippidee-a and hidey-ho! There's something I can do. I'll sing a song that we all know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

You are a joy to be with.
Love,
Tatia

Bethany said...

Here is another... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Now that you are 21, please don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)