Tuesday, May 26, 2009











Kylie had a birthday about a week ago. I guess I boo booed. I didn't get it in the blog. I actually thought her MOM who is much more gifted in clever blogging than I am. But, one of my children just told me I am the one that does it. Sooo, sorry Kylie, but I will make up for it.



Here is beautiful baby with her Mommy. She has now just turned 10.


Kylie at the piano just a little over a year. She was very curious and wanted to do everything.



Kylie with Jenna who will be 11 come July.





Pretty girl!!





Coles and Hansens at Thanksgiving point. Julie took some very fun pictures. They all had a great time.



I just had to get this picture in. Zak is a clever boy.




We all climbed on Noahs Ark!
I love this picture! Kylie and Sophia in the back yard at 5959 Oakhill.




Here is Bumpa holding his two babies at the time. Kylie, born May 19, 1999 and Jenna, born July 21, 1998.

Kylie, we know you had a wonderful birthday. May you enjoy your year of being 10. We love you, Nana & Bumpa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! I hope that your birthday was absolutely the best day you have had so far this year.

Julie/mom said...

I did make a birthday post; I put it on the Cole blog...

Thanks for doing Kylie here!!

GBART said...

Beautiful pictures....
Beautiful children!!

Bumpa