Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cheeeeeeeeese — and sausage pizza


I finally got to taste a world famous Chicago pizza. Gil gave specific instructions on how to eat it! You're supposed to cut off the crust first (but still leave a little pizza on it) and then you can eat the crust part separate from the pizza part. He loves the crust. I liked the pizza. It's different by how the sauce is on the top and there is an entire layer of sausage on the bottom - not little balls. It was very good. Actually we also had pizza last night at a competitor's pizza place. I thought they both were great. I had a great day, but missed you at home. Thank you for my phone calls and singing messagaes. They made me laugh. Tomorrow, Gil and I are going to the beach and walk down Miracle Mile and then hang out at Millenium Park. I'm actually saying, "Cheeeeeeese" in the photo.

3 comments:

G Dawney said...

I would rather eat Candice's pizza than Dad's granola. Does that make me bad?

Nana said...

Mmmm, that pizza looks but the smiley face looks better!

Nana said...

Mmmm, that pizza looks GOOD but the smiley face looks better!