Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pageant of the Masters

Last night Christopher, Steven and I drove down to Laguna and saw the
Pageant of the Masters.
It was Fantastic. You see these amazing works of art on the stage, yet they are made with real people. If you have a chance to see this sort of thing. I highly recommend it.This is one we really enjoyed. It was called The Giant, by N.C. Wyeth
These were our seats. Apparently I got our seats on the last row in the amphitheater. It worked out fine, we used binoculars.


5 comments:

Candice said...

I went to that show several years ago and that it was wonderful. I also sat on the very last row - except I did NOT have binoculars. Did you just know to bring them or did you buy them there?

I would love to go again.

Julie/mom said...

knew to bring them

G Dawney said...

Oh my goodness. Uncle Aaron was the narrarator for a similar show in Utah County. I went to see the show one night with Mom. It was years ago, but I still remember the experience.

Nana said...

Yes, Aaron was the narrator for several years for the 'American Fork Masters' show. they did a masterful job, as well. I've also seen it in Laguna. But what a pic the N C Wyeth is. Julie, did you take that picture? Marsden wanted to give us tickets on the second row for this year but we will be on a cruise!

Julie/mom said...

you are not allowed to use your camera at the event. i didn't know and I took the pictures of C & S. A worker came right up and told me to put my camera away, or it would have to be "checked in". I just got that picture off the internet.