Sunday, July 15, 2007

Paris Photos!

For anyone who'd like to see . . . Gil put together a website of the photos we took in Paris. Just click here Paris Pics to check them out. There's a LOT, so be warned.
Hope you enjoy!

Love,
CMPJ

From Gil – A few notes for a better/easier viewing experience:

To go to the next image in the sequence, you just have to click on the big picture on the right, instead of always clicking on the corresponding thumbnail at left, or going to the "Next image" link at far right.

There are captions under each of the big pics at right that (more or less) describe what's going on in the image.

Also at far right is a "Full size image" link that will open a new window with the printable version of the image, in case you want to downnload and print one - or two - or three or more. Tnx!

5 comments:

Julie/mom said...

great pictures

Nana said...

Okay, I want to see the pics. But I know you are not up yet (9AM). Just give me a call when you read this, Please.

Quinn said...

when you say alot you mean ALOT!

Anonymous said...

I've only made it through 31 pics so far...comments

What is the purpose of all the gargoyles (really)?

what was the feel of the French people toward Americans? They must like the music.

The Cafe that CMPJ is sitting in front of in pic 31 looks just like the one I ate at in Paris, Epcot Center!

Nana said...

Gil, I looked at the pictures a second time. They are wonderful. I would like to print some but am too timid to try it myself. I read all the captions second time around - very insightful into your personality!