Friday, July 13, 2007

Guess I clicked a wrong button!!

The ring on my hand (which you can't see very well) is a gift from Dad (Bumpa) for our anniversary on 13 Dec. I thought it would be fitting to get it on sale on this the 13th day of July! I'm so proud of the picture because Chase had to walk me through the directions bit by bit. And I didn't even hear him getting frustrated!! That boy is a marvel!! Anyway, I will see most of you in Vegas with the present on my finger. What a beautiful ring for an old hand!!

5 comments:

Julie/mom said...

you can see the ring VERY well if you click on the picture. then the picture gets huge...and so does your ring.

Chase said...

I was pretty content eating a slice of a delicious strawberry pie from marie callender's while I was giving instructions

Candice said...

I love Mom's ring. I have seen it in person. It is quite beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I made the picture big...my first response was something in the line of Julie Andrew's saying "Shut Up!"
I think it is a fake!

Really, Mom, what is the stone? I can't wait to see it. It IS spectacular! Has candice already put her dibs on it?

Nana said...

I believe she has!!