Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tanner says HI!

Tanner came again today
I thought I would take another picture of him, and I tried to get him to wave and say "hi" to his mom. These are the results:




I have a friend that is in a Women's Adult Soccer league. They play in Duarte and she has been asking me to play for about a year. I finally wore down, I joined and I played my first game today! I did not throw-up or faint, or have to quit from lack of stamina, so I thought it was a success. It was fun too.

4 comments:

Candice said...

I'm so proud of you for playing. That is great. I don't think I could play a whole game and not die of exhaustion. Have you ever played before?

Tanner's photos made me laugh and laugh. I made Gil come look at them. It makes me happy he has some of my family there to play with.

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I could not do that. You are quite the sports mama.

Nana said...

I cannot even imagine you doing that! Don't break your leg again! I would like to see your picture on the blog kicking the soccer ball. Take Quinn with you to take your picture. I am proud of you!

Chase said...

We taught her all the dirty tricks and how to be aggressive. She put her new knowledge to good use. I think a better picture would be one of her getting yellow carded