Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Steven's Welcome Home

Steven's Home!!

Steven got home very late last night - he went to bed and in the morning this is what I heard:


I feel like I came home to a third world country! My bed is low to the ground (the bed which everyone loves), I have no sheet, I found 5 dog poops on the carpet, there are brown spots all over! My room is like sleeping in a tent, it is the same temperature as the outside.


I have now steam cleaned his carpet...the dog poops are picked up...I will put a sheet on his bed.

Don't worry, Christopher, when you get home things will be great. Good idea sending Steven on ahead as a scout.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Steven, can't believe you got home first! How much earlier did you leave before Christopher?

Am so glad you get a sheet to sleep in.

Christopher said...

I'm still here for a little longer. I may have to come and get my motorcycle back. Tell Bumpa that he had better get his rides in soon!