Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING GRIFFIN!!

Happy Birthday to Griffin, almost a day late. I waited for Julie to call me so I could have some help getting Griffin's picture up but she has disappeared! Maybe she jumped in the fish pond and got her telephone wet. I'm sure Griffin had ample attention for his birthday.

Candice and Gil came home, once again, from their travels. We have missed them. Today, Tanner comes back from CA. And I do hope that Sophie is having a better day. I also need Bart to call him Mom! Love to all...

6 comments:

Quinn said...

where we were there was no cell phone reception

Zak said...

griffin did catch a fish on his db though, he's very happy about that

Julie/mom said...

Mom, do you want bart to call himself mom...that is very odd.

G Dawney said...

Zak! db? Don't you mean BD? I know that a fine wordsmith like yourself wouldn't want that kind of boo boo on his record

G Dawney said...

Julie!!!
You crack me up

Julie/mom said...

Griffin did have a lovely birthday, I think he got 5 different weapons as gifts...odd