Monday, March 9, 2009

Can I get a little feedback?

I'm about to create a group for us to fill out NCAA tournament brackets, but I wanted to check first to see if anyone has any preferences for a specific website. There are a couple of sites to choose from, and I wanted to make it is as easy as possible for everyone to play.

I was going to set up a group on Yahoo but ESPN, Foxsports, and some others have similar "fantasy" games as well.

Does anyone have a preference?

Do most of us have a Yahoo account?

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

I have no preference. I do not have a yahoo account; not sure about by Z or Q.

Julie/mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

I would prefer ESPN cause thats the site we do fantasy football through. Its not a big deal to me, I'll go where ever you say to go.

As creator, it is your prerogative to do whatever is easiest for you.

G Dawney said...

I have a Yahoo account, but I am NOT playing, so it doesn't matter to me at all.