Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Today Sophia has a high fever, is nauseated, and has aching legs. I drove over to pick her up as Mommy and Daddy had to go to work. So, I have been her Fairy God Mother. I have brought her Cranberry/rasberry juice with ice, rice crackers, (one of her favorites) sliced bananas with a dab of chocolate syrup dribbled in the middle of each slice (I ended up wiping all that off the bananas). I heated her quilt in the dryer then wrapped her in it 'til she was snuggly and warm. I showed her how to swallow one Ibuprofen (she is almost 9) now, after two video's - Cinderella and Spirit - she has slipped off to sleep. I hope she feels better when she wakes up. Now, when she goes home (when her Mommy comes to pick her up) they will be able to take all of hers and Jennas bedding. I brought it all home with me to wash the germs out. (cotton/sturdy) for 55 minutes!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Sophia needs her new warm PJ's. We still have snow outside. I will admit, however, her house is sooo hot I thought I would suffocate when I went upstairs to get all the bedding. I hope Tatia turn down the heat!!

Julie/mom said...

I'll try to get crackin'!

So sorry she does not feel well!

Steven said...

It doesn't look like she was very into this photoshoot