Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ESPN it is

It looks like ESPN is going to be the easiest, so that's what we'll do.

The group is called "Payne Family Brackets"

The game is called Tournament Challenge at espn.com. Here is a link.

Just go there and click on "create entry" and then after you do that you'll want to join our group. It will ask you for a password which is Nana's first and "middle" name, lower case, all one word.

Hopefully that's clear, if not just email me and I'll give you the password in an email.

9 comments:

Quinn said...

locked and sealed

G Dawney said...

Brilliant use of family trivia for a password. Dad (Mark) is signing up.

Tim Glenn said...

oh man, I'm excited, hope will join today.

At least the Coles and Glenns will be well represented

Julie/mom said...

Come on PEOPLE! Everyone should join, it will be fun. It really doesnt' matter if you know THAT much about basketball - JOIN! It's like a family trip without paying anything.

Steven said...

The Hansens do a bracket every year. Where are they?

Christopher said...

As of right now, there are 8 members of the "Payne Family Bracket", but none of them have the last name Payne.

Anonymous said...

OK people - this is why paper and pencil are my preferred method... I tried creating an account. It has been quite frustrating... it would not accept my first member name (delightful)so I had to change that, it keeps saying my zip code is not valid, and I DO NOT WANT TO LIST MY ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. Help.

Anonymous said...

I bet they won't let me in because i said I didn't want any of their newsletters or "special offers".

Nana said...

OK, I'm signing up for this tournament. I love basketball or used to love it. 'Magic' was great and so was Kareem Abdul. This time I'll vote for Daren, my neighbor, and James.