Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitter

Ok, what do you all know about Twitter?
Anything?

I know that Pres. Obama does Twitter, but I just don't really get it. How do you find him anyway?

I just read a great article about twitter here:

http://freshpickedwhimsy.typepad.com/fresh_picked_whimsy/2009/03/social-networking-101twitter.html

She talks about the social networking and help to your business that Twitter can do! Are you selling something, a service, or actual items? Do you want more information about your hobby? Maybe Twitter is for you. I will look into it....I have somethings to sell.

By the way, did you know that Bumpa was on FACEBOOK?? He is, well, so am I. I don't really get that either.

Now come on people, if you know something, make a comment! Help a girl out! Do YOU Twitter?

4 comments:

G Dawney said...

I did the Twitter thing... not worth it to me. I just heard a spot on NPR about a Taco Wagon that tells where they are goig to be on Twitter and it has vastly improved there business.

I think Twitter is great for someone with mobile web access. But I am tied to my PC. Now, if you all Twitter, then I will know where you are at all times... hmmmmm. Probably TMI.

Julie/mom said...

Ok, I am on Twitter now! You can see me there at:
twitter.com/juliepc

Tim Glenn said...

Julie, I don't really get it. I've tried. It's the first online networking tool that I feel lost on...

It scares me that I'm getting old.

Nana said...

Oh! Tim's comment made me laugh!!