Saturday, March 21, 2009

When Mom is out of the house...

This is AJ:





















Everybody say "Hi, AJ"

When I came home from breakfast today AJ was sitting on the couch and had a screwdriver stuck in his pants:
















I said,"AJ, why do you have a screwdriver stuck in your pants?"

AJ says, "Well, I was bored and so I decided to steal Justin's door."




















And this is the funny part: Mark heard me laughing, came upstairs and asked what was so funny. I told him to go and look at Justin's room. Mark walks down the hall and actually into Justin's room, looks around and says "What?"

"What's missing from this picture," I asked.

"Justin," he says.

"Take two steps backward and look again"

And that's when Mark noticed that the door was gone.

You should really live in my house. It's too much fun.

5 comments:

Nana said...

AJ is kind of cute, though, I do hate his pants!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to do that...or else nail all the clothes that are left on the floor TO the floor. It would be pretty funny.

G Dawney said...

When Justin came home, his reaction was "It's on". I told him he could do anything as long as it's reversible.

Julie/mom said...

Oh, Tatia, good idea; although I would like to nail the clothes to the walls to get them off the floor. Well, I guess I would have to nail my own, since that is where my clothes are, oops.

Nana said...

That's a good idea, Tatia. What a shock for the kids to come home and find their clothes nailed down. I've never done that, although, I do nail my jewelry up on the wall.