Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Someone is FAILING the test...

I have written 4 comments lately and NONE of them are getting posted! Aargh. So, here are my reactions to the latest posts...

CONGRATULATIONS TIM! More details please...the whole story would be nice. How is married life? What exactly will you be studying? Are you worried about paying for it? I am worried about paying for Haley. We have told Allysa she had better get a full scholarship! Maybe it is time to come to dinner?

Julie's purses are both adorable and practical! If my children get me another purse for Mother's Day, I will send them to your website!

Pictures of Hawaii were delightful. We all wish we could have stowed away with you.

ALLysa is...Allysa. She is delightful. ALL of ALLysa's personality traits are endearing and ALL of ALLysa's friends are delightful, too. Don says I fit right in with them ALL because at heart I am still a teenager, too, just like ALLysa.

P.S. She has been practicing jumping over hurdles. For about 2 weeks she has been discouraged because she wasn't able to jump more than 1 hurdle. Yesterday, she came home from track (yes, track season has begun) so excited because she jumped FIVE hurdles in a row. She is getting very motivated!

Christopher & Steven - how did you like the 5 Guys Burgers and Fries? Our family is going to Brighton this Friday night to ski...maybe we will see you there!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Maybe Steven should go night skiing with his "fiance'".

I want to have the same questions answered from Tim that Tatia asked.

As far as Hawaii - I would have had so much more fun if Sophie and Kylie had been stowaways in my suitcase!

Yes, Allysa is adorable and I love those pictures but she was on a real downer Sunday night. It's alright! She's a teenager. a beautiful and nutcase teenager! Her friends all fit right in with Tatia! I do so wish her luck on the hurdles. But, I expect straight A's on all her written test papers. If she gets straight A's on her tests and report cards I will take her to New York when she graduates! Thank you for all the info. You are hard to reach now that you are working full time. ILY

Julie/mom said...

What is the "5 guys burger and fries"?

Steven said...

Tatia: Five Guys was good. I think Fuddruckers makes a better burger. There fries were amazing though.

Mom: Five Guys is a very small chain that used to exist only in my mission. They have a very limited menu, like In'n'Out, but they are a little different. I like In'n'Out better I would have to say. Within about the last year the chain randomly decided to expand into Utah, so we went there a week ago.

Nana: I got straight A's ALL the way through high school? What trip do I get for that?

Tim Glenn said...

these questions can only be answered in person, sorry.

we will gladly eat where anyone wants to feed us ;)

Steven: I'm curious, how do you feel about the local Utah burger joints, i.e. Crown, Astro, Apollo? I kind of feel like they trump any of these national joints, and are even better than In N' Out, but I think I'm a little biased.

(History, environmental history to be exact. Not worried about paying for it because we get tuition half off for working at the U. Marriage is great. We are having an awesome time figuring out, and living life. We leave for Texas to meet the entire extended family next Friday, and I have a mustache!)

Steven said...

Tim: We have a "Burgers Supreme" in Provo, which looks exactly like Apollo burger. Are they the same? I assume so. Their burgers were only so-so to me. I LOVE their BLT and their zucchini fries. I got their burger like twice and the BLT's and zucchini fries a bunch of times.