Monday, March 30, 2009

CHASE'S BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!!!

To my dear family whom I love very much . . . Chase's birthday is on the 5th of April. He deserves a card from every one of you who are 17 and older!! And all the mom's and dad's need to send one. He is out there doing a great job on his mission and he should get more than a card from his Mom/Dad, and Nana/Bumpa. Let's show some support. Sometimes I feel I have a family of deadheads! Now, stop thinking of yourselves and all your awful problems for a little time and remember Chase on his birthday, which is, next Sunday, Apr. 5th. DO IT TODAY!!!

ELDER CHASE COLE
HOUSTON SOUTH MISSION
4627 AUSTIN, PARKWAY
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479

I posted Daniel's birthday, and no one bothered to tell him Happy Birthday. Shame on all of you!! Put yourself in his place for a moment and think how you would feel if no one bothered to say "Happy Birthday". Yet, you can talk about twittering, and brackets, blankets, and words to songs . . . but, where is the togetherness. We are a family, an eternal family...... where is the passion?
Elder Chase Cole

4 comments:

GBART said...

YOU SELDOM HAVE TO WONDER WHAT IS ON ANNA'S MIND!
That's why we love her
The last paragraph was not written by Elder Chase Cole.
Nana swears she does not know how it got on there!
Obviously, it should have been signed
Your loving Nana!!! :)

Julie/mom said...

I appreciate the "Coaches Talk to the Team". Sometimes we need it. Parts did make me laugh, (which I needed) -- my favorite, "and all your awful problems for a little time and remember Chase". Priceless!

Sorry, Daniel. I hope you did have a fabulous birthday! Griffin askes if you can come over and play.

Julie/mom said...

In Elementary school the teachers talk about having "good voice" in the student's writing.

This essay has GREAT voice! I really heard you, nana.

When Bumpa talks about ANNA, he really means Nana. I could just hear Quinn asking who Anna was. Bumpa must have good voice too.

Candice said...

Pretty picture of Chase.