Thursday, March 19, 2009

Name That Practice! Competition

OK! NCAA Basketball is not the only March Madness going on. To make a long story short (although I know you all love my long stories)Don is parting ways with Mountainland Physical therapy. They are the group he has been contracting with on a per patient basis. Let's just say they put him between a rock and a hard place and he has chosen ...the rock. He is going back into business for himself - the whole caboodle. By May he will be at his new location. So. I am hoping that all the MANY creative people in our family will come up with some really good choices for his new practice name! It'll be more fun than a pie-eating contest but you don't have to throw up afterward!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Do we know that person or is it a random photo, I can't tell!

Julie/mom said...

Let's Get Physical!

Nana said...

Julie, I can't believe it! I was just coming on to write down the same words for the hame. I 'bout died when I saw what you had written. But, then, if both of us thought of the same thing to call it - it definitely should be called, "Let's Get Physical"!!

GBART said...

"Ruba Dub Dub"